Web Application Internship in Bangalore - Karunadu Technologies
A web application is a software application that runs on a remote server. In most cases, Web browsers are used to access Web applications, over a network, such as the Internet. Some web applications are used in intranets, in companies and schools, for example. Web applications are different from other applications because they do not need to be installed. The WorldClock icon. Some example web applications are: Facebook (social networking), Flickr (photo sharing), Mibbit (chatting), and Wikipedia. Web applications are popular because most computer operating systems have web browsers. Programmers can easily change a web application. Users do not need to install any new software to see these changes..
Web Application Internship - Karunadu Technologies
- Internship Certificate.
- Training Documents.
- Useful Softwares.
- Sample Resume for Placement.
Web Application Development Internship - Karunadu Technologies
- Vision and Introduction to Web applications.
- Basics of C#/Java,Database,HTML
- Ado.Net,DOt Net / Java
- Web application development using n tier architecture.
- Mini Web project.
- An internship is a period of work experience offered by an employer to give students and graduates exposure to the working environment.
- Internship/Inplant training is virtue modus to make a good engineer with the real time manifestation.
- Internship/Inplant Training is molding an industrial exposure to the students that ensures to revamping your practical knowledge in advanced IDE’s technical knowledge.
- Internship gives you a real insight into the world of work, allowing you to build on the theory you learned at university and helping you to gain practical skills that will help strengthen your CV and make you more employable.
- Internships offer you the chance to test your skills in real-life situations, explore your career options and gain an insight into an organisation or career path
- An internship give you practical skills, workplace experience and greater knowledge of industry.
- A chance to develop your knowledge and skills in a particular field or industry
- Getting insight into the way businesses work and what challenges they face on a daily basis.
- Gaining valuable work experience to set you apart from other candidates.
- Applying the concepts and strategies of academic study in a live work environment.
- internship you will develop a variety of soft skills, including communication skills, personal effectiveness, presentation skills, creative problem solving and influencing skills.
- Provides Hands-on training by the experienced professionals.
- Mini Projects to gain in depth knowledge
- Training on interpersonal skills and carrier guidance
- Get the required softwares and training materials.
- Boost your moral confidence and improve your presentation skills.
- Develop your soft skills,communication skills, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving and influencing skills.